Conclusion of 2021 Webinar Series, supported by Aequus Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Thank you to all of the speakers and attendees for the successful conclusion of the 2021 CDTRP Webinar Series, “Diversifying Your Research”. Special thanks to Aequus Pharmaceuticals and Novartis Pharmaceuticals for their support of the series.
The theme was selected by CDTRP trainees, and we were pleased to host both Canadian and international speakers throughout the year.
- Mixed Methods Studies: Let’s Talk About Quantitative and Qualitative! – Dr. Rhiannon Reed & Ms. Alexis Carter – Watch here
- Virtual Research Ethics: Ethical Issues Conducting Research in the COVID-19 Pandemic – Dr. Charles Weijer – Watch here
- Intersectionality in Health Research – Dr. Olena Hankivsky – Watch here
- Implementation: Knowledge Translation, Dissemination and Uptake – Ms. Cynthia Isenor & Ms. Jade Dirk – Watch here
- Interventions for Improving Medication Adherence in Solid Organ Recipients – Dr. Lisa Mellon – Watch here