2021 AST Innovation Award – Make a nomination!
American Society of Transplantation (AST) created the Innovation Award to honor an individual or team whose big ideas and outside the box thinking has made a significant impact on transplantation. The award is designed to showcase successes in transplant innovation and to drive, recognize, and reward novel ideas. CDTRP is pleased to offer support to reinforce applications to the AST Innovation Award. Please contact us at email@example.com.
The Innovation Award is open to the entire transplant community. The types of innovation that would be eligible for this award include but are not limited to:
- Breakthroughs in research
- Novel programs implemented by
- Insurance companies
- Patient groups
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Professional organizations
- The innovation does not need to occur within the year of nomination;
- Individuals, groups, and companies may apply;
- AST membership is not a requirement for this award.