The CDTRP’s 8th Annual Scientific Meeting is this Week!
Registration is still open.
On December 8 to 10, 2021, the Canadian Donation and Transplantation Research Program (CDTRP) will be holding its 8th Annual Scientific Meeting virtually, led by our co-chairs Drs. Lorraine Hamiwka and Marat Slessarev.
We are excited to spotlight several major CDTRP initiatives and to provide a forum for our members to share their latest work, propose new collaborations and discuss future opportunities for individual projects and for the overall CDTRP network.
While registration is free, it is required, and is still open.
Attendance is open to all CDTRP Investigators, Patient/Family/Donor (PFD) Partners, Trainees, and staff of CDTRP investigators.
Highlights of this Annual Scientific Meeting include:
- COVID-19 and Donation and Transplantation: What we Have Learned
- Trainee Presentations
- International Research and Training in Donation and Transplantation
- Point and Counterpoint on the use of Normothermic Regional Perfusion
- Antemortem Interventions
- The Ethics, Law, Systems and Human Stories of Donor-Recipient Meeting
- Donation and Transplantation in Underserved Populations
- Advances in Immunology and Cell Therapy
- Mental Health in Donation and Transplantation