CDTRP 2021 Webinar Series: Diversifying Your Research
The CDTRP is pleased to announce its 2021 Webinar Series: Diversifying Your Research.
The topics below were voted on by CDTRP Trainees. The Webinar Series is public and will be open to the community.
The Series will count on 7 speakers from Canada, United States and Ireland and provide practical guidance on topics such as:
- Mixed Methods Studies: Let’s talk about quantitative and qualitative
- The Ethics of Virtual Research
- Science of Implementation: Knowledge Translation, Dissemination and Uptake
- Intersectionality in Health Research
- Interventions for improving medication adherence and compliance in solid organ recipients
The 2021 Webinar Series is made possible with the support from Novartis Canada and Aequus Pharmaceuticals. For more information about speakers, please visit the website here.