TPRM Graduate Course in Regenerative Medicine
The Training Program in Regenerative Medicine (TPRM) is pleased to partner with the CDTRP to offer the multi-disciplinary regenerative medicine graduate course for 2020-2021.
The course can be taken for credit towards a Master and/or PhD degree by trainees across Canada or through audit for those interested. The course is hosted by the University of Toronto, Institute of Medical Science (MSC7000Y) and will be delivered online due to COVID-19 starting September 10, 2020.
The scope of this multi-disciplinary course is unique in Canada, featuring lectures from prominent researchers from across Canada and covers these areas:
- Organ Failure and Transplantation
- Stem Cells and Biomaterials
- Innovative Technologies and Clinical Trials
- Regulatory and Commercialization of Regenerative Medicine
- Ethics and Society
Participating in this course will give trainees the chance to connect with some of the best transplant, stem cell, and regenerative medicine researchers in Canada.
The course involves more than 30 Canadian faculty and visiting speakers and includes the 18th Annual Regenerative Medicine Symposium on April 14-15, 2021 for an opportunity for students to present their research project, and to network.
ENROLLING NOW FOR 2020-2021
How to Enroll
The enrollment process should be started as early as possible by contacting Anna Cocco (Education Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your personal information (Name, University and Department, Student ID Number, Program, year and level of study (i.e. MSc, PhD, special student, other)
- Your Supervisor’s information (Name and e-mail address)
- REQUIRED: A brief description (200 words or less) on i) your interest in taking this course, and ii) the relation of your research project to regenerative medicine.
Total course enrollment (for credit) is limited to 40 students across Canada and there is no additional fee even if the University of Toronto is not your home institution. The CDTRP has 3 seats available.
Applications are open! Click here to apply.
Further details and registration information can be found here.