Theme 3: Engineer and Allocate Better Grafts – August 18 Meeting Agenda
Each of the five CDTRP Research Themes holds regular meetings to discuss new ideas, present the latest research results, and make new connections. CDTRP Theme meetings are open to all CDTRP members (including trainees and PFD partners). If you would like to attend or present at an upcoming Theme meeting please email Research Manager Katie Bain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theme 3 meeting
- Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- 1 pm PT | 2 pm MT | 4 pm ET | 5 pm AT
- Welcome, Introductions, and CDTRP Updates (15 min)
- 2021 Innovation grant presentation: Corinne Hoesli and Steven Paraskevas – Making every pancreatic islet count – Engineering a vascularized transplantation system to treat type 1 diabetes. (20 minutes + 15 minutes for discussion) – read article
- Identification of a research topic discussion for the September T3 meeting (10 minutes)