Living Donation Week 2020
Living Donation Week 2020 is hosted by UHN Centre for Living Organ Donation and Soham and Shaila Ajmera Family Transplant Centre. The CDTRP is proud to endorse and promote this initiative. The free virtual event will take place between September 14 to 19, 2020.
Living Donation Week 2020 will also be hosting a Dragon’s Den Competition and Pitch Showcase. To learn more about this opportunity, click here.
Register for free by clicking the links below.
Program at a Glance:
- International Perspectives on Access & Equity in Living Donor Kidney Transplantation
- ACTION: Improving Access & Equity in Living Donor Kidney Transplantation in Canada
- In Conversation with the Kidney Transplant Team
- ACCESS LT: Improving Access to Liver Transplantation in Diverse Communities
- Healthy Eating Pre & Post Transplant & Living Donation
- In Conversation with the Psychosocial & Ethics Teams
- Thought Leadership Panel: The Future of Transplantation & Living Donation
- Living Transplant Podcast: The Gratitude Episode
- In Conversation with Living Donors & Recipients
- Celebration Event
- Living Organ Donation & Faith Communities
- Sex-Based Disparities in Liver Transplantation & Living Donation
- In Conversation with the Liver Transplant Team