Green Shirt Day – April 7, 2021
Green Shirt Day has moved to an online format and will be on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
Together, Canadians will honour Logan Boulet for the lives he saved and the inspiration he gave to the world on that day three years ago, following the Humboldt Broncos’ bus crash.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Use @greenshirtday #GreenShirtDay #LoganBouletEffect #TogetherStrong
- Register as an organ donor and tell your family your wishes. Your family is most likely to agree to organ donation if they know it’s what you want.
- Post a selfie or video that you are a registered donor and have told your family.
- Wear Green! on Green Shirt Day and tell Canadians why you’re a donor.
- Light up Green! Your front door light, string Christmas lights and post photos and videos.
- Inspire others to register or confirm that they are registered.
- Order the Official Green Shirt at greenshirtday.shop