CST Pediatric Education Series
The series will run 4 times yearly, addressing core topics in Pediatric Solid Organ Transplant relevant to pediatric clinicians across specialties, organ groups and levels of experience.
Who should attend?
Transplant trainees, Pediatric Trainees, Transplant physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Coordinators, Pharmacists and all interested allied health professionals.
- Learn from Transplant Experts across the country
- Connect with transplant peers and create new connections
- Access continuing medical education, including CME credits
This month’s lecture:
- HLA for the Pediatric Transplant Clinician
- Dr. Christine Ribic MD, MSc, FRCPC – Division of Nephrology, McMaster University
- June 23, 2021 – 4pm PT | 5pm MT | 7 pm ET | 8pm AT