CDTRP Research Innovation Grant 2021 – Deadline reminder
The deadline to apply to the CDTRP Research Innovation Grant Competition is May 3rd, 2021.
Since 2012, the Canadian Donation and Transplantation Research Program (CDTRP) has supported research and innovation that addresses barriers within the fields of donation and transplantation, with the ultimate goal of advancing long-term health outcomes and quality of life for Canadian transplant patients. Through strategic partnerships with several key partners across Canada, the CDTRP is proud to help the donation and transplantation community with its 2021 edition of the Research Innovation Grant Competition and will award 13 projects of $30,000 each.
- Competition Launch: February 3, 2021
- Application Deadline: May 3, 2021
- Notification Date: Early July
- Funding Start Date: July 20, 2021 (upon confirmation of REB approval)
- Study update submitted to NIC: Within 18 months of Funding Start Date