CDTRP Exercise Hub – September 27 Meeting Agenda
The CDTRP Exercise Hub is a targeted group specifically focused on project support, collaborative grant development, and initiatives to build research capacity across Canada. The CDTRP Exercise Hub aims to allow for targeted discussion surrounding exercise, prehabilitation, rehabilitation, and sarcopenia and how they relate to the transplant patient both pre and post-surgery.
If you would like to be part of this hub, please email Research Manager Katie Bain at email@example.com.
CDTRP Exercise Hub meeting
- Monday, September 27, 2021
- 7 am PT | 8 am MT | 10 am ET | 11 am AT
- Welcome and introductions (10 minutes)
- Overview of the hub members survey results (10 minutes)
- New hub initiatives discussion (30 minutes):
- Grant proposal development
- Review article development