The CDTRP is committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at its meetings, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race or any other characteristic of a person’s identity. We welcome researchers from all academic disciplines and partnering organizations that can contribute to donation and transplantation research, as well as patients, family and donors.
We expect all virtual meeting and event participants and speakers to help ensure a positive experience for everyone.
You can make a positive contribution to our community by:
- Asking questions to speakers during question periods, through the chat or by raising your hand
- Attending the poster session to support CDTRP trainees
- Respecting the opinions, expertise and lived experience of fellow attendees and behaving courteously
Attendance at Day 1 and 2 of the CDTRP Annual Meeting is limited to CDTRP members and patients, family and donors. All research and results presented are confidential. Unless express permission is granted by the presenter, no part of presentations or results shown may be copied, utilized or reproduced in any way.
On Day 3, we welcome attendance from partners and collaborators that may be external to our coalition agreement for open, non-confidential discussions.
Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated during any portion of the meeting. Unacceptable behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Inappropriate verbal or written comments or images
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images
- Inappropriate disruption of presentations either verbally or in the chat box
Consequences of misconduct may include:
- Immediate removal from meeting or event without warning
- Restrictions from future meetings and events
- Termination of CDTRP membership
Reporting inappropriate behaviour
We encourage you to report any behaviour that makes you or others uncomfortable. Please report harassment and inappropriate or disruptive behaviours to CDTRP staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
In appreciation of the participation of our diverse community, the CDTRP is pleased to offer free registration to our Annual Meeting to all attendees. For this virtual meeting, attendees who will not be presenting will not receive remuneration.
Academic speakers for the CDTRP Annual Meeting do not receive remuneration.
Speakers who are patients, family or donors will receive a modest honorarium ($100) to compensate them for the time they spend preparing and delivering their presentation.