Submit an abstract for the 29th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS 2022) and present your research to a global audience!
Submission deadline: March 15, 2022
TTS 2022 is a great stage to showcase your research, get the right exposure and connect to a global audience. By presenting your abstract at the Congress you can:
- gain valuable feedback on your research
- foster additional studies
- find mentorship through our diverse and high-caliber attendees
- be noticed and raise your profile amongst the world leading experts
- March 15, 2022 – Abstract Submission Deadline
- May 27, 2022 – Notification Letters to Submitters
- June 10, 2022 – Registration Deadline for Abstract Presenters
This year’s International Congress of The Transplantation Society will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 10-14, 2022. Plenary sessions will include international experts in the donation and transplantation fields such as Beatriz Dominguez-Gil from Spain, Dominique Martin from Australia, Alvin E. Roth and Dorry Segev for the United States. See the complete plenary sessions here.