2023 CST Grants and Awards – Call for Applications and Nominations
The Canadian Society of Transplantation (CST) is now accepting applications and nominations for numerous awards stated below.
These prestigious awards recognize significant contributions to, and accomplishments in Canadian transplantation, and will be bestowed at the Awards Ceremony during the 2023 CST Annual Scientific Meeting being held in October. These awards embody a highly visible form of national reputation and acknowledgement by peers of scholarly and clinical achievement, recognition, and excellence at different career stages.
Lifetime Achievement Award
Clinician Recognition Award
Research Excellence Award
Education and Teaching Excellence Award
Excellence in Leadership Award
Research Training Awards
The application submission deadline for the Research Training Awards is February 21, 2023, 8PM EST.
The application submission deadline for the below awards is March 31, 2023, 8PM EST.
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Clinician Recognition Award
- Research Excellence Award
- Education and Teaching Excellence Award
- Excellence in Leadership Award
Supporting documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
2022 CST award recipients
The 2022 CST award recipients were:
- Dr. Heather Ross – CST Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dr. Tereza Martinu – CST Research Excellence Award
- Dr. Justin Weinkauf – CST Education and Teaching Excellence Award
- Dr. Tom Blydt-Hansen – CST Excellence in Leadership Award
- Dr. Allen Duong – Research Training Award
- Dr. Kumi Mesaki – Research Training Award
- Dr. Sofia Farkona – Research Training Award