Theme 4: Tailor an Optimal Immune System for Each Patient – August 12 Meeting Agenda
Each of the five CDTRP Research Themes holds regular meetings to discuss new ideas, present the latest research results, and make new connections. CDTRP Theme meetings are open to all CDTRP members (including trainees and PFD partners). If you would like to attend or present at an upcoming Theme meeting please email Research Manager Katie Bain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theme 4 meeting
- Thursday, August 12, 2021
- 10 am PT | 11 am MT | 1 pm ET | 2 pm AT
- Welcome, Introductions, and CDTRP Updates (15 min)
- Presentation: Sasan Hosseini – Adjunctive Glucocorticoid Therapy in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients with Pneumocystis Jirovecii Pneumonia (PJP) (20 minutes + 15 minutes discussion)
- Discussion on a topic of interest for the T4 October meeting (10 minutes)