The first episode launched on November 2 is an interview with Kadeem Morgan, a 23-year-old double lung transplant recipient living with cystic fibrosis (CF). Kadeem talks about growing up with CF – a rare genetic disease that predominantly affects Caucasian patients – as well as feelings of euphoria and guilt after transplant, and the collective rebelliousness that permeates the CF community.
Also available on November 2
- Chaos in the Best of Times: Your First Transplant Workup Call with guest Colleen Shelton
- Stay Positive, Test Negative: COVID-19 and Transplant with guest Dr. Deepali Kumar
How to listen
- Living Transplant launches on November 2, 2020 with new episodes released every two weeks
- Available on iTunes, Spotify or wherever you listen to podcasts
- For more information and to listen online, click here.
Watch the trailer of Season 1 below. #LivingTx