Register now! Kidney Foundation’s 3rd Annual National Virtual Education Forum
Join the Kidney Foundation of Canada on March 8th & 9th for their third Annual National Virtual Educational Forum for World Kidney Month!!
This program has been developed in partnership with people living with kidney disease. We are bringing together patients, transplant recipients, care partners, healthcare professionals, and researchers all over Canada to share information to help you live your best life with kidney disease.
A few sessions include:
- The Financial Burden of Kidney Disease
- Traveling while on a Kidney Journey
- New Medications for Kidney Patients
- Family Life with Kidney Disease (includes 3 breakout rooms to choose between)
- Young Adults transitioning to adult care
- Family planning and pregnancies
- Helping children understand your kidney disease
- Empowering Self Advocacy
- Guides to Inner well-being and mindfulness
- Forest Therapy
- Mindfulness and breathing and MORE!