Register Now for ILTS Insights: The Power of AI to Optimize Liver Transplant Allocation and Outcomes
On October 28, listen to presentations from renowned experts Bo Wang and Javier Briceno in this first webinar organized by the Liver Transplant Basic Science Committee from the International Liver Transplantation Society (ILTS).
- Date: October 28, 2021
- Time: 6:00 am PST | 7:00 am MST | 9:00 am EST | 10:00 am AST
- Introduction (Mamatha Bhat)
- How to apply AI tools in my liver transplant research: the Computer Scientist’s perspective (Bo Wang – Vector Institute, Toronto, Canada)
- Optimizing Donor-Recipient Matching using Machine Learning Algorithms (Javier Briceno – Cordoba, Spain)
- Q&A moderated by Mamatha Bhat and Eliano Bonnacorsiceno