CST 2021 Research Training Awards
The Canadian Society of Transplantation (CST) is pleased to offer the CST Research Training Awards comprising of up to 3 awards of $20,000 each to support any graduate student (MSc, PhD, post-doc or clinical fellow).
The Application Deadline is February 21, 2021, 8pm ET.
- The Nominated Principal Applicant must be a trainee.
- A primary supervisor must be identified on the application. An additional supervisor may be identified. The supervisor(s) must be appointed to a Canadian university.
- The program is open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada and foreigners who are pursuing their training at a Canadian university.
- Only students engaged in a full-time doctoral, masters program or postdoctoral training that has a significant research component are eligible to apply.
- An eligible program of study must require that 75% of the students’ time be devoted to research training.
- Candidates who hold a scholarship from CIHR or provincial agency are eligible to apply; however, the total amount of money received as scholarship including the CST Research Training Award cannot exceed 50 000 CAN$.
- Both the supervisor and the trainee must each be a CST member in good standing at the time that the application is sent.
Complete terms of reference and online application available here.