CAN-RESTORE symposium: Building Resilience for the Transplant Journey – The Role of Pre-habilitation
CAN-RESTORE is happy to invite the community to their second Annual Virtual Symposium on Tuesday, May 27, 2021 from 3pm to 6pm ET.
They invite submissions of scientific abstracts or case studies for e-poster or oral presentations from multi-disciplinary perspectives on the topics of pre-habilitation for physical and/or mental health, in adults or paediatrics, solid organ transplant or haematopoietic stem cell transplant.
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The abstract deadline is Wed April 14th 2021, at 12:00PM (noon) ET. Please note that we do not accept late breaking abstracts, please make sure you submit the abstracts on time.
- All abstracts are to be received electronically through the Google Forms link.
- The abstract submitter will be considered as the primary author of the abstract.
- The abstract submitter may select e-poster or oral presentation, but the presentation format is not guaranteed and will be decided by the program committee.
- Co-Authors’ first name, last name and affiliation must be provided in the Google form.
- Once the abstract deadline has passed, all requests for withdrawal must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
- Abstracts Notification will go out the week of May 3rd, 2021.
- Dr. Franco Carli, Professor, Department of Anesthesia, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Presentation: “Pre-habilitation and Post-operative Outcomes”
- Dr. Tania Janaudis-Ferreira, Assistant Professor, School of Physical and Occupational Therapy, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Presentation: “Getting stronger and recovering faster: what is the formula for pre-habilitation in transplant patients?”